Posted on February 15, 2017
SimCity BuildIt is a game that has been around since 2014. It is part of the Sim series which is why it’s called SimCity and the people living in it are addressed as the Sims. This game is free to download and can be played on Android and Apple devices. In the game, the user plays the role of the mayor and takes care of the people living in his city by meeting their needs and keeping them happy. To do so, here are some ways to make easy money at the game:
- Primary Items: Caps, TVs, and Donuts are the best items from the store. When compared to bricks, nails tend to have a better profit rate, but the drawback is that it takes too much time. So it is better to go with bricks which need only minerals to be made and also have a good return rate.
- Garden Furniture: In order to ensure that producing brick is not affected, it is best to build garden furniture which requires limited building supplies store time. It needs only planks which can be built overnight if necessary.
- Home textiles: This requires tape measure which is quite easy to add, despite the low return rate. All other furniture store items need building supplies store as well as hardware stores to produce and since the return rate of bricks is high, it is best to keep the supplies stores working with bricks than on anything else.
- Farmers market: The farmers market is the place to which most of the highly priced items have to be moved and based on analysis, it shows that earnings which are determined by the time that is spent on the farmers market. The analysis also shows that donuts are the best items that can be produced at the farmers market.
- Why Donuts: Though flour has a better earn rate than a donut, it is best to opt for donuts as it’s better to turn flour into a donut and then sell them in the markets as it will leave the farmers market empty anyway.
- Build TV: At the home appliance store, TV has the highest dollar per minute rate and also need only raw materials to be built. If you need any other electric store item that you need, you can always buy it and build just the TV.
- When to Sell: When it comes to TV, caps, and donuts, it is best to sell them in pairs. Similarly, bricks and tape measures need to be sold in packs of ten or five. This is because the later is easier to sell which the others can be sold quicker if they were in smaller batches.
If you are looking to earn SimCash without wasting any time, you can always use the simcity buildit hack that gives you the license to more SimCash, without having to work hard for it. This will help you play the game in an easier manner.
Posted on February 15, 2017
When I was playing the Pixel Gun 3D game I found that selection of weapons play a major role in playing the game successfully. As different weapons have different specification, loading time and damage causing ability, I had to be selective and decisive while choosing my weapons. I would like to share my experience regarding this particular aspect so that all can enjoy the benefits like me while playing the game and making the maximum number of kills. I found that few weapons which most have limited lethality and damaging ability are free and I had to spend a lot of currency, both coins and gem, to buy certain weapons which I wanted and liked.
I felt that it is easy to select my chosen and stronger weapons when I have leveled up far enough and few weapons out of them are fit for all play styles. As I had to buy these stronger and more effective weapons with my currency, I also felt it necessary to manage my currency well so that I never felt shortage of it at any point while playing the game and could not buy my required weapon. I made sure that I had enough resources for purchasing by using the pixel gun 3d coin hack which helped me to generate unlimited number of currency at any time. This tool also helped me in playing the game with some valuable tips and tricks.
Now for the types of weapons I would recommend for playing Pixel Gun 3D game. As I am a long range shooter Marksman was suitable for me which I bought with coins. It had all the good features including good mobility, accuracy, lethality, firing rate. This weapon can also be upgraded with additional currency payments. For the close rangers I would recommend Icicle Mini-gun or a Photon Shotgun. I also found some other weapons which had severe lethality and cased great damage like the Predator, laser cannon and the Secret Force Rifle. I also unlocked weapons like Dead Star and Dual Hawks which are also very good in terms of mobility and lethality.
The Katana in the Melee category was also very useful to me for great running and strafing. I also used the Storm Hammer at times to cause great damage and alsoa Chainsaw Sword for it great attacking speed. The dark Force Saber was very mobile I found. I used my special currency to buy Laser bouncer Up1 and a Shuriken Thrower which helped me to kill enemies in the hallways. For breaking the walls while advancing I used the Sniper Prototype which I upgraded with some additional expense. Electro Blast Rifle or an Anti-Hero Rifle is also effective for fast firing in Pixel Gun 3D.
For effective closer range shots I used the Demo-man, Mines launcher, a Toy Bomber and a Ka-Boom. These are effective to block the bullets fired by the opponents, except for wall break weapons, due to their contact detonation attribute built in them. With the toy bomber I could make effective close range shots with its Ricochet, Looping Shot and Area Damage attributes. With all these recommended weapons anyone can be the best shooter of Pixel Gun 3D game.