Posted on February 15, 2017
Quickest Way to Make Money at SimCity BuildIt
SimCity BuildIt is a game that has been around since 2014. It is part of the Sim series which is why it’s called SimCity and the people living in it are addressed as the Sims. This game is free to download and can be played on Android and Apple devices. In the game, the user plays the role of the mayor and takes care of the people living in his city by meeting their needs and keeping them happy. To do so, here are some ways to make easy money at the game:
- Primary Items: Caps, TVs, and Donuts are the best items from the store. When compared to bricks, nails tend to have a better profit rate, but the drawback is that it takes too much time. So it is better to go with bricks which need only minerals to be made and also have a good return rate.
- Garden Furniture: In order to ensure that producing brick is not affected, it is best to build garden furniture which requires limited building supplies store time. It needs only planks which can be built overnight if necessary.
- Home textiles: This requires tape measure which is quite easy to add, despite the low return rate. All other furniture store items need building supplies store as well as hardware stores to produce and since the return rate of bricks is high, it is best to keep the supplies stores working with bricks than on anything else.
- Farmers market: The farmers market is the place to which most of the highly priced items have to be moved and based on analysis, it shows that earnings which are determined by the time that is spent on the farmers market. The analysis also shows that donuts are the best items that can be produced at the farmers market.
- Why Donuts: Though flour has a better earn rate than a donut, it is best to opt for donuts as it’s better to turn flour into a donut and then sell them in the markets as it will leave the farmers market empty anyway.
- Build TV: At the home appliance store, TV has the highest dollar per minute rate and also need only raw materials to be built. If you need any other electric store item that you need, you can always buy it and build just the TV.
- When to Sell: When it comes to TV, caps, and donuts, it is best to sell them in pairs. Similarly, bricks and tape measures need to be sold in packs of ten or five. This is because the later is easier to sell which the others can be sold quicker if they were in smaller batches.
If you are looking to earn SimCash without wasting any time, you can always use the simcity buildit hack that gives you the license to more SimCash, without having to work hard for it. This will help you play the game in an easier manner.